Monday, November 7, 2011

Carly & Chris' Engagement Session

Meet Carly & Chris!They drove all the way from Columbus, OH for their engagement session. I was sooo excited to do a downtown Toledo photo shoot and had all my places mapped out for our session and on Sunday morning (the day of our session) it rained and it rained and rained. I looked at the radar and there was a big green blob that covered us in NW Ohio for most of the day. Needless to say, I was sooo bummed out... then the light bulb went off in my head and remembered this jewel. It is a little piece of history, right in the heart of downtown Toledo plus it has the coolest architectural details! Carly & Chris were pleasantly surprised with this building and to top it off we got sooo many amazing images~
I am looking forward to their August 2012 wedding!









No comments:

Post a Comment